Leadership Tulsa Flagship Program
The flagship Leadership Tulsa program helps individuals build their personal, professional and community leadership skills.
Though a series of monthly meetings, participants:
- Explore the systems and needs of Tulsa
- Discuss issues facing the city
- Develop the skills and techniques to lead effectively
- Develop a network to make a difference
The nine-month program includes:
- Orientation and an overnight retreat
- Monthly class days covering geographic regions of our city as well as topics including education, healthcare, business, the arts, social services and community history
- A hands-on board internship with a choice of nearly 100 area agencies
Two programs are offered each year, one beginning in January, and the other in August. Each class is limited to approximately 45 members who are selected through a competitive application process. Classes represent the demographic makeup of the community, and participants are chosen to reflect a diversity of ideas, life experiences, viewpoints and professions.
Tuition for the program is $2,800 with a limited number of scholarships available to those who demonstrate a financial need. Payment can also be made in installments. Many employers will pay for all or part of the tuition.
Upon completion of the program, members enjoy the continuing benefits of networking and community education as part of the Leadership Tulsa community.
Please register if you would like to be notified of application deadlines for the next class.